Barack Hussein Obama II (4 August 1961 in Honolulu, Hawai'i) is widely held to be the first black President of the united States, the 44th. To say that Barack is black is just as accurate as saying he is white; his Mother was white, his Father, Barack Hussein Obama, believed to be kenyan. Malik Obama, Barack's Brother, believes Frank Marshall Davis might very well be Barack's biological Father. Barack has said that his Wife Michelle "will never run for office" and that that is one Thing we "can take to the bank".
Meaning of last name
Barack's Father was from the Luo-Tribe, which, according to "The Washington Post", is "historically Kenya's second-most powerful after the Kikuyu". In the Luo-Tribe, last names are usually not passed down from Generation to Generation, but rather given based on Things like when the Child is born, which Breast the Child sucks on or some Type of Event or Circumstance. However, there are last Names that are passed on from Generation to Generation and Barack's Family's Name is an Example of this. The name "Obama" means "bent over" or "limping", a Name that was given because of the Way his african Ancestors are said to have walked.
- I admire Russia for wiping out an economic system which permitted a handful of rich to exploit and beat gold from the millions of plain people. . . . As one who believes in freedom and democracy for all, I honor the Red nation.
Picture with Louis Farrakhan in 2005
On 25 January 2018, a Picture emerged of Barack with Louis Farrackan at a Congressional Black Caucus meeting in 2005. It had been kept secret by the Photographer, Journalist Askia Muhammad, who feared "It absolutely would have made a difference", had he not kept it under Cover. A CBC-Staff-Member, who was "sort of in a Panic", contacted Askia, who says he "made Arrangements to give the [Disk with the] Picture to Leonard Farrakhan", Louis's Son-in-Law and Chief of Staff, but copied it onto a Computer-File.
Upon hearing News of the Picutre, the CEO of the Anti-Defamation-League, Jonathn Greenblatt, tweeted:
News photographer kept this 2005 photo of Obama & Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan secret for Obama's entire political career because it would have “made a difference” to Obama’s political future. pic.twitter.com/zLIgp9WZrR— Benny (@bennyjohnson) January 25, 2018
In Israel catching up on news about 2005 photo of Obama & Farrakhan. Over his career, @barackobama has denounced the bigotry of Farrakhan. Time to do so again. Leaders always should make sure that there's no doubt: America is no place for those who advocate #antisemitism or hate— Jonathan Greenblatt (@JGreenblattADL) January 29, 2018
Indoctrination of the Military
During the Barack-Obama-Presidency, the Military was indoctrinated that the "healthy, white, heterosexual, Christian male receives many unearned advantages of social privilege, whereas a black, homosexual, atheist female in poor health receives many unearned disadvantages of social privilege".
Rapprochement with communist Cuba
On 17 December 2014, Barack announced that diplomatic relations between Cuba and the US, which had been nonexistent for over 50 years, were to be restored. Diplomatic relations were officially restored on 20 July 2015. That day, at 12:01 a.m., the US embassy in Havana and the Cuban embassy in Washington were reopened.
End of Tenure as President
As Barack was leaving Office in December 2016, he said America was "going to be a browner country" and urged the Nation to "make sure that next generation is getting a good education and are instilled with a common creed". He expressed Alarm about the "relationship between the African-American community and the police".
Just before the Start of 2017, Barack expelled 35 Russian Diplomats from the uS, alleging that Russian hackers were involved in influencing the outcome of the 2016 uS' presidential Election in Donald Trump's Favor. Vladimir Putin refused to retaliate in Kind and expel uS Diplomats from Russia, something that drew Praise from Donald, who tweeted: "Great move on delay (by V. Putin) - I always knew he was very smart!"
What he has said about what
Martin Luther King jr
Dr. King was 26 when the Montgomery bus boycott began. He started small, rallying others who believed their efforts mattered, pressing on through challenges and doubts to change our world for the better. A permanent inspiration for the rest of us to keep pushing towards justice.— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) January 15, 2018
- Shasta Darlington (20 April 2011). "Raul Castro to lead Cuba's Communist Party". cnn.com. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- Editors of biography.com. (5 October 2016). "Barack Obama". biography.com. Retrieved 28 October 2016.
- Matthew Vadum (11 March 2016). "OBAMA USES ARMY TO ATTACK 'WHITE PRIVILEGE'". frontpagemag.com. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- Scott Horsley (17 September 2016). "America's First Black President Nears The End Of A History-Making Run". Retrieved 29 October 2016.
- Dean Chambers (25 April 2015). "COMMUNIST MENTOR FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS IS PRESIDENT OBAMA’S REAL FATHER?" inquisitr.com. Retrieved 13 January 2017.
- Editors of biography.com (7 July 2016). "Ann Dunham". biography.com. Retrieved 28 October 2016.
- Nolan D. McCaskill (28 October 2016). "President Obama: Michelle 'will never run for office'". politico.com. Retrieved 30 October 2016.
- Max Bearak (19 June 2016). "The fascinating tribal tradition that gave Obama his last name". washingtonpost.com. Retrieved 31 December 2016.
- Paul Kengor (17 July 2012). "The Communist". amazon.com. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- Frank Marshall Davis (1947). amazon.com. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- Tod Starnes (31 October 2013). "Pentagon training manual: white males have unfair advantages". foxnews.com Retrieved 28 October 2016.
- Peter Baker (17 December 2014). "U.S. to Restore Full Relations With Cuba, Erasing a Last Trace of Cold War Hostility". nytimes.com. Retrieved 29 October 2016.
- Julie Hirschfeld Davis (1 July 2015). "Announcing Cuba Embassy Deal, Obama Declares 'New Chapter'". nytimes.com. Retrieved 29 October 2016.
- Somini Sengupta, Rick Gladstone (26 October 2016). "U.S. Abstains in U.N. Vote Condemning Cuba Embargo". nytimes.com Retrieved 29 October 2016.
- Sky News US Team (20 July 2015). "Cuba Reopens US Embassy After Five Decades". news.sky.com. Retrieved 29 October 2016.
- Dylan Stableford (19 December 2016). "Obama: 'This is going to be a browner country'". yahoo.com. Retrieved 21 December 2016.
- Lauren Gambino, Sabrina Siddiqui, Shaun Walker (30 December 2016). "Obama expels 35 Russian diplomats in retaliation for US election hacking". theguardian.com. Retrieved 30 December 2016.
- Shaun Walker, Lester Addley (30 December 2016). "Trump praises 'very smart' Putin for not expelling US diplomats". theguardian.com. Retrieved 30 December 2016.