Henrik Palmgren (Götaland, Sweden) is the founder of Red Ice, founded in 2003, which "delivers news, TV and online radio". Red Ice encompasses Red Ice TV, a.k.a. the "CNN of the alt-right", whose Cohost is his Wife, russian-uS-american Lana Lokteff. The "Red Ice" Part of the Name stems from the norse Ginnungagap-Concept of how the World came to be. According to "Encyclopædia Britannica", "Ginnungagap, in Norse and Germanic mythology", is "the void in which the world was created". In the icelandic Book "The Prose Edda", it is said that "heat and cold met" in this Ginnungagap and brought about the Existence of "a giant frost ogre named Ymir", who was one Day killed and from whose Body the World was made. Henrik is also listed as an Editor for altright.com.
Lana has a "non-toxic Clothing" Store, lanasllama.com. "Jacobin" Magazine calls Lana "the most prominent woman on the alt-right". She was raised in the Northwest of the uS and was a Libertarian and Anarchist earlier in Life. Her Family left Easteurope for China, her Father's Birthplace.
it's so unoriginal that you must write about it w/ concern! if "gas chambers" existed why jail those who prove otherwise?— Lana ❌ (@LanaLokteff) June 10, 2016
Then what do you call this, Lana? pic.twitter.com/C18oYWXlTL— Natalie Shrock (@NShrock) June 10, 2016
that would be one horrible attempt at a "gas chamber." David Cole & Leuchter know>https://t.co/UMmtp5gqAO— Lana ❌ (@LanaLokteff) June 10, 2016
I took that photo of a gas chamber in Auscwitz in May. #AmYisraelChai ✡— Natalie Shrock (@NShrock) June 10, 2016
if you're interested in truth, let a Jew explain to you>>that room is not a gas chamber https://t.co/suRVpYNSKp— Lana ❌ (@LanaLokteff) June 10, 2016
At the National Policy Institute's Conference in late 2015, Lana tweeted this:
Someone tweeted something else, but the Tweet isn't available. Lana responded with this Tweet:
Quotes about her
A sitting member of Congress retweeting a known white supremacist. This is not a first for King and seems like it won’t be his last. Shameful. pic.twitter.com/vlhmEYxpao— Jonathan Greenblatt (@JGreenblattADL) September 12, 2018
Member of the ADL calling someone else a supremacist.— Tara McCarthy (@realitycalls8) September 13, 2018
Pot calling the kettle black, as we say. https://t.co/kvMROBm4bB
Red Ice and Lana's Website hacked
As Henrik and Lana were driving into Charlottesville for the Unite-the-Right-Rally, Henrik noticed his "iPhone was all of a sudden swiped" and he had to "reinstate" it. Their Websites, including lamasllam.com, were also hacked into and their Servers were "nuked". They plan on going after the Hackers legally.
PayPal-Account shut down
- "Henrik Palmgren". redice.tv. Retrieved 24 January 2017.
- Sam Miller (4 April 2017). "Lipstick Fascism". jacobinmag.com. Retrieved 20 May 2017.
- Snorri Sturluson (lived 12th-13th centuries). "The Norse Creation Myth". pitt.edu. 'The Prose Edda'. Translation by Arthur Gilchrist Brodeur. p. 17-30. Abstracted by D. L. Ashliman. Retrieved 24 January 2017.
- "Ginnungagap". britannica.com. Retrieved 20 June 2017.
- The editors (16 January 2017). "WELCOME TO THE ALT RIGHT". altright.com. Retrieved 24 January 2017.
- "Recovery Update After Hack and My Experience at Charlottesville". 2:15. Red Ice TV Channel on YouTube. Retrieved 7 September 2017.
- "Lana's Llama". lanasllama.com. Retrieved 7 September 2017.
- "Red Ice Websites Hacked - Someone Really Hates Us". Red Ice TV Channel on YouTube. Published 12 August 2017. Retrieved 7 September 2017.
- "Recovery Update After Hack and My Experience at Charlottesville". 1:13. Red Ice TV Channel on YouTube. Retrieved 7 September 2017.
- "Recovery Update After Hack and My Experience at Charlottesville". 6:38. Red Ice TV Channel on YouTube. Retrieved 7 September 2017.
- "We Need Your Help! Red Ice Targeted, Payment Gateway Shut Down Our Account". YouTube-Channel Red Ice TV. Published on the 16th of July 2018. Retrieved on the 24th of July 2018.