Like Everipedia, "Breitbart", which considers Wikipedia biased, celebrated when Infogalactic came on the Scene, and like Everipedia, Infogalactic began as a Wikipedia-Fork, which apparently means it started with all of Wikipedia's Articles as a Base to build on. It sees "itself as a censorship-free alternative to Wikipedia without 'bias or thought police'". Theodore Beale, also known as Vox Day, is the Website's lead Designer. Theodore is the Author of the Book "SJWs Always Lie: Taking Down the Thought Police", which contains a Foreword written by Milo Yiannopoulos. Theodore has said the following: "The single biggest problem with Wikipedia isn’t Jimmy Wales or its outmoded 1995 technology, but the fact that it is patrolled by 532 left-wing thought police who aggressively force their biased perspective on the rest of the world."Infogalactic or infogalactic.com is an Online-Encyclopaedia that was founded on 4 February 2016.
Infogalactic has seven Canons that could be compared to the five Pillars of Wikipedia:
- Infogalactic does not define reality.
- Infogalactic is non-ideological and seeks to present objective points of view.
- Infogalactic is free content.
- No griefing.
- Play nice and play fair.
- Rules are guidelines for users, not chew toys for lawyers.
- Facts are facts.
- "Welcome to Infogalactic". infogalactic.com. Retrieved 24 April 2017.
- "infogalactic.com Traffic Statistics". alexa.com. Retrieved 29 August 2017.
- Lucas Nolan (10 October 2016). "Infogalactic Launches as Alternative to Biased Wikipedia". breitbart.com. Retrieved 18 January 2017.
- 'Infogalactic'. infogalactic.com. Retrieved 18 January 2017.
- "Infogalactic:Introduction". infogalactic.com. Archived from the Original on 25 August 2017. Retrieved 20 December 2017.
- Allum Bokhari (2 September 2015). "Vox Day book turns Amazon Kindle store into battleground". breitbart.com. Retrieved 18 January 2017.
- "Infogalactic:Seven Canons". infogalactic.com. Retrieved 24 April 2017.
- "WELCOME TO THE WIKIPEDIA OF THE ALT-RIGHT". wired.com. Retrieved 29 August 2017.