Stephen K. Bannon is a media mogul who was formerly the CEO of Donald Trump's presidential campaign and became Donald's chief strategist and senior counsellor. Prior to being the CEO of Donald's presidential campaign, he was the head of "Breitbart News". He has described himself as a nationalist. On 18 August 2017, Steve was ousted from his job at the White House and returned to "Breitbart" as Executive Chairman. On the 9th of January 2018, Steve left "Breitbart".
Jews, Zionism and Islam
Jared Kushner has said Steve is "an incredible Zionist and loves Israel". Steve's former wife has said he didn't want to send his twin daughters to the Archer School for Girls because there were so many what he called "whiny brat" Jewish students enrolled there. Steve has responded saying his daughters did attend the school at the end, which is true, "but only after a prickly email exchange between" him and his wife. Because of this -- the perception that he loves Israel but doesn't like Jews -- there are those who believe he is, paradoxically, an anti-Semitic Zionist. "Breitbart" Senior Editor-at-Large Joel Pollak, an Orthodox Jew, has said that Steve is not anti-Semitic, while at the same time affirming that he is a Zionist. Joel says that Steve always says "Shabat shalom" to him on Fridays. Milo Yiannopoulos once said: "Steve Bannon, you know, has populated 'Breitbart' with, you know, a disproportionately Jewish ethnic minority and gay senior editorial team." Steve has characterised George W. Bush, who visited a mosque after 9/11 and described Islam as a peaceful religion, as unintelligent.
According to "The Telegraph", Steve once said: "I am a Leninist. Lenin wanted to destroy the state, and that's my goal, too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today's establishment."
The Alt Right
Chinese economic miracle
- Now here's the big thing they never tell you -- this is what I said in Bloomberg today and their kind of heads were blowing up: The way we got out of the last financial crisis and the reason the world's overleveraged with hundreds of trillions of dollars of debt, is they created this money, okay? The other thing that got us out of this crisis was the economic miracle of China. Well, guess what! The Chinese economic miracle is another Ponzi scheme.
Quotes about him
- Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind.
The Mercer Family recently dumped the leaker known as Sloppy Steve Bannon. Smart!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 5, 2018
[English: Today I met Steve Bannon @SteveKBannon, strategist of the Trump @realDonaldTrump campaign. We talked and cooncluded we have the same vision of the world. He declared himself an enthusiast of the Bolsonaro campaign and we certainly are in contact in order to join forces, principally against cultural Marxism.]
Conheci hj Steve Banoon @SteveKBannon ,estrategista da campanha d Trump @realDonaldTrump .Conversamos e concluímos ter a mesma visão de mundo.Ele afirmou ser entusiasta da campanha d Bolsonaro e certamente estamos em contato p somar forças,principalmente contra marxismo cultural. pic.twitter.com/hdxM5njn8D— Eduardo Bolsonaro 1720 (@BolsonaroSP) August 3, 2018
Also false. He's a populist conservative, an element of which is nationalism.— Raheem (@RaheemKassam) February 23, 2017
Calls Jared Kushner "Cuck" and "Globalist", is removed from NSC-Post
In early April 2017, Steve told "The Daily Beast" that Jared Kushner was a "Cuck" and "Globalist". A senior Administration-Official said: "There's a big Fight [going on]. It's all about Policy. There’s Tension [between them] on Trade, Health-Care, Immigration, Taxes, [Terrorism]—you name it." Another Official said: "Steve thinks Jared is worse than a Democrat, basically. [Steve] has a very specific Vision for what he believes, and what he shares [ideologically] with Trump. And he has for a long Time now seen [Jared] as a major Obstacle to achieving that." On 5 April, Steve was removed from his Post on the National Security-Council.
On 9 January 2018, Steve left "Breitbart", as a Result of what appeared "to have been a vote of no confidence from a key supporter and investor in the website, Rebekah Mercer, a wealthy political donor", who owns and whose Hedge-Fund-Billionaire-Father owns "a minority share of Breitbart and are influential voices in its operation", says "The Washington Post".
- Dominique Fortes (19 October 2016). "Trump campaign CEO likely to spread 'alt-right' message in Europe post-election: Report". cnbc.com. Retrieved 13 February 2017.
- Joel B. Pollack (14 November 2016). "Stephen K. Bannon: Friend of the Jewish People, Defender of Israel". breitbart.com. Retrieved 13 February 2017.
- Michael D. Shear, Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt (14 November 2016). "Critics See Stephen Bannon, Trump’s Pick for Strategist, as Voice of Racism". nytimes.com. Retrieved 13 February 2017.
- Alana Abramson (22 November 2016). "Jared Kushner Defends Steve Bannon in Interview, Calls Him an 'Incredible Zionist'". abcnews.go.com. Retrieved 13 February 2017.
- ASAWIN SUEBSAENG (6 April 2017). "Steve Bannon Calls Jared Kushner a 'Cuck' and 'Globalist' Behind His Back". thedailybeast.com. Retrieved 15 August 2017.
- Rachel Roberts (7 April 2017). "Steve Bannon 'calls Jared Kushner a cuck behind his back'". independent.co.uk. Retrieved 15 August 2017.
- Oliver Darcy (18 August 2017). "Steve Bannon returns to Breitbart after ouster from White House". cnn.com. Retrieved 21 October 2017.
- 'Forward' staff (14 November 2016). "Steve Bannon Didn’t Want Children Going to School With 'Whiny' Jews". salon.com. Retrieved 13 February 2017.
- Elizabeth Chuck, Ali Vitali, Andrew Blankstein and Katie Wall (27 August 2016). "Trump Campaign CEO Steve Bannon Accused of Anti-Semitic Remarks by Ex-Wife". nbcnews.com. Retrieved 13 February 2017.
- "MintPress News" desk (8 February 2017). "Steve Bannon: Israel First, America Second". mintpressnews.com. Retrieved 13 February 2017.
- John Hayward (17 January 2017). "Joel Pollak on What He Saw at the Trump Revolution: 'How Trump Won'". breitbart.com. Retrieved 14 February 2017.
- Joel B. Pollak (14 November 2016). "Stephen K. Bannon: Friend of the Jewish People, Defender of Israel". breitbart.com. Retrieved 13 February 2017.
- David Folkenfink (15 November 2016). "Ex-Breitbart Executive Brings Alt-Right Ties To The White House". npr.org. Retrieved 13 February 2017.
- Milo Yiannopoulos (21 February 2017). "Milo Yiannopoulos Full Press Conference". YouTube. Retrieved 28 March 2017.
- Sarah Lee (3 February 2017). "Trump distances himself from chief strategist Bannon on Islam". theblaze.com. Retrieved 13 February 2017
- Tara Isabella Burton (7 February 2017). "Steve Bannon shares a fascist's obsession with cleansing, apocalyptic war. And now he's in the White House". telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 28 March 2017.
- Benjy Sarlin (14 November 2016). "Analysis: Breitbart's Steve Bannon Leads the 'Alt Right' to the White House". nbcnews.com. Retrieved 23 November 2016.
- Sarah Posner (22 August 2016). 'How Donald Trump's New Campaign Chief Created an Online Haven for White Nationalists'. motherjones.com. Retrieved 23 November 2016.
- "Bannonism: The Revolt of the Little Guy". 22:45. YouTube channel Sargon of Akkad. Published on the 10th of October 2018. Retrieved on the 24th of October 2018.